Advice Works is a free, confidential and independent service and will give you advice in a straightforward manner. The team can help with a wide range of money and debt advice issues including budgeting, negotiating with creditors, bankruptcy, mortgage and rent arrears, checking you are getting all the benefits you are entitled to, help with forms, and lots more.
We have a drop-in service at the following locations, with no appointment needed:
- Johnstone Town Hall, Monday – Thursday: 9am – 11am
- Renfrewshire House – Cotton Street, Paisley
- Monday, Tuesday and Friday: 9am – 11am and 1pm – 3pm
- Renfrew Health and Social Work Centre – Wednesday and Thursday: 1pm – 3pm
- Bridgewater Library, Erskine – Bridgewater Place, Erskine Friday: 9am – 11am
Advice Works also works with various partners on projects such as with Macmillan Cancer providing support to those with a cancer diagnosis and Families First supporting families with young children, they also work with INVEST for clients who are looking for employment.
← Go back